Different is Beautiful!

Different is Beautiful!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

April 10, 2010 - SIGH OF RELIEF

We went to a barbecue last night where there were mostly adults in attendance. I was a little unsure how my daughter would interact with other guests, because she didn't know most of them. I was amazed by her yet again. She participated in conversations and laughed at jokes and funny stories - she even told a couple herself. She did speak a little louder than necessary and got a bit hyper-excited a couple of times. She also interrupted others occasionally, but she tried really hard. I could tell she was making a concerted effort to wait her turn to speak. After the week we had, it was a blessing to watch her - it felt great to be able to sit back and enjoy myself without worrying about her.

Our hard work pays off sometimes - most of the time, actually.

Remember...DIFFERENT IS BEAUTIFUL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment