Different is Beautiful!

Different is Beautiful!

Friday, October 22, 2010

October 22, 2010 - Victory!!



The one thing that I'm certain about is that every Aspie out there has a specific gift. It's probably apprarent to them, but it must be recognized by those around them. It must be seen as a victory that they can claim all their own. My daughter has many gifts - one of them is the ability to capture facial expression and movement in the painting of an abstract. It's beautiful to see. Everytime I see one of her paintings I wonder if it's because she doesn't always understand what she's seeing in other people's facial expressions and has a need to reproduce it. Or maybe it's an outlet for her to express her own emotions, which are often hidden behind a blank facade. Whatever the reason, I recognize her gift and put it here for all of you to see.

Remember - DIFFERENT IS BEAUTIFUL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment